The rules of tagging are as follows:
1. You must posts these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
Here we gooooooo!
- Who hosts your favorite Let's Play series?
- Sweet, sugary, salty, sour, bitter, or umami? Which do you prefer?
Hmmm... Sweet, I guess.
- What profession would you never want to have?
Any that would be a serious danger to my health or would be illegal. I guess chimney sweeper would be pretty up there.
- What's the hardest thing for you to draw?
- What's a sequel or prequel that you believe is better than the original?
- What's your ideal breakfast?
Buttered toast or just some cereal (Cookie Crisp or Golden Nuggets preferrably :3).
- What's something that many people believe is cute that you simply don't?
Dogs/puppies. Unless they're animated in which case there's potential.
- If you could have a pet Pokemon, would you take it? If so, which would you choose?
- What do you believe is the most iconic Disney movie?
I guess Snow White, since it was the first feature length Disney Movie, or Steamboat Willie as it was the first to feature Micky Mouse.
- Who is your favorite OC?
Right, now to tag ten peoples for this:
And to come up with ten questions:
1. What is you favourite genere of music?
2. Do you prefer cold days or hot days?
3. KFC or Burger King?
4. What is your least favourite trope in any type of story?
5. What is your zombie plan?
6. If you could have a Yu-Gi-Oh! card visit you as a duel spirit what would it be?
7. If you had the TARDIS would you fix the chameleon circuit or leave it as a police box?
8. Somebody knocks on your door one day, gives you ten million [your currency here], then leaves without saying anything further. Do you keep the money and retire, or inform the police?
9. Would you rather take a boring but easy job with long shifts and okay pay with job security for life, or a hard yet interesting job with better hours and higher pay but the risk of being laid off or made redundant?